The new technopolymer cover for LUXE automatic barrier is in production since May.
It is quick and easy to install and it ensures a higher protection from water and bad weather and an increased shock resistance.
CODES UPDATE FOR RBLO AUTOMATIC BARRIERS
Please note that starting from 1st July, purchase codes for automatic barriers belonging to the RBLO series will change, in order to make your order easier and way more customised.
We chose to divide the barrier’s components according to the intended use of the automation and depending upon the accessories to be added:
- Cabinet with operator
- Boom fixing support (cover included)
- Round or elliptical boom
- Load spring
New codes include the cabinet and the control board of the barrier, while the boom, the spring and the boom fixing support must be ordered separately according to your needs.
- 800RBLO-R 24 V fast automatic barrier for round booms up to 3 m
- 800RBLO 18 V fast automatic barrier for booms up to 4m
- 800RBLO-I 18 V fast stainless steel automatic barrier for booms up to 4 m
- 800RBLO-L 18 V fast barrier for booms up to 6 m
- 800RBLO-IL 18 V fast stainless steel automatic barrier for boomsup to 6m
As regards 230V automatic barriers, new codes include the cabinet, the control board and the boom fixing support:
- 800RBLO-E 230 V automatic barrier for round booms up to 3 m
- 800RBLO-LE 230 V fast automatic barrier for round booms up to 6 m (spring excluded)